I have decided to do a series of blogs on trauma education and will be starting posting these blogs weekly. It’s so important that we all know more about trauma, so we can understand our neighbours, friends, kids, partner, family and the world around us better and be of better service.
The result of trauma can be:
· drug and alcohol issues, any kind of addictions,
· promiscuous behaviour, reckless behaviour,
· trauma symptoms like IBS, migraines and other pain syndromes, insomnia,
· anorexia, eating disorders,
· repeatedly getting into unsafe situations,
· dissociation, avoidance, care taker patterns,
· aggression, social problems,
· depression, anxiety, PTSD, post natal depression.
I look forward to hearing your responses and hopefully this stuff gets out there! Please share “recklessly”. ;)
Should you miss a post, just check out my page “Barbara Schmidt Counselling Somatic” or have a look under the blog section on my web site www.counsellingsomatic.com.au